mandag 12. januar 2015

The virtues of a Lady



1. Sweet, gentle, and considerate. 
Even when a Lady rejects you, she’s sweet. If a Lady hates the drunk guy trying to approach her, she still treats him with respect by letting him down easy, especially when not in a snobby club. Since her nature is not to be mean, she’ll give light rejections that don’t even feel like rejections. Ladies don’t get validation in rejecting men. They won’t bust your balls just for the sake of busting your balls and they won’t insult you if you happen to utter a bad joke.
2. Nurturing
A Lady gets pleasure if you’re experiencing pleasure. It may not come early in the relationship, but don’t be surprised if down the line she does things to show that she wants to take care of you. I loved it whenever a Lady would insist on cleaning my house, offering to cook for me, or making genuine offers to take care of me when I was sick. Trust me when I say that it never got old. The result of that nurturing trait is that it becomes obvious she’d make a great mother. I dated a couple ladies that made me think, “If I were to have a kid, I’d want to have it with her.” Ladies made me want to be a provider, a strong man who could maintain a home and take care of her financially.
3. Feminine
Ladies look and act like women.  Ladies want to look their best at all times to be more attractive to the opposite sex. 
4. Intelligent
Education is important to ladies, but they don’t let it ruin their feminine allure. Ladies prove that it’s possible for a woman to be both intelligent and feminine. If a Lady gently rebuffs your date suggestion by saying she’s busy with school, she’s probably being truthful instead of blowing you off. She takes her education very seriously.
5. Funny. 
Ladies have a surprisingly sharp sense of humor, with a grasp of sarcasm that is comparable to bitches, sluts and whores. Cunts tend to take themselves far too serious, while ladies never do.
6. No drama. 
Ladies are more than content with smooth sailing and consistent sex. They avoid drama.
7. No games. 
The girls have no idea how to play the game. They don’t know how to lead you on, trick you, or use you. Correction: they probably know how to do those things with simpleton guys, but if you’re moderately experienced in the game you’ll be able to read a Lady’s intentions from a mile away. 
8. Monogamous
Ladies are happier sleeping with one guy than playing the field. They have no desire to lead a Sex and the City existence. Once you get her in bed, no matter how quickly, you can most likely enter a relationship with her if you wish. It can be debated whether a Lady sleeps with a lot of guys during her lifetime (I doubt it), but I’m certain it’s sequential, one at a time, instead of dipping her pen in many simultaneous inkwells. Ladies are also much more resistant to cheating than bitches and sluts, even if they’re ready to break up with a boyfriend.
9. Horny
Ladies look and act wholesome, but good lord do they love sex. My manhood usually tired out other women by the second or third go around, but  ladies wanted much more than I was able to provide. They wanted the dick inside them for as long as possible, not satisfied with only one fuck per night. 
10. Insecure and self-conscious. 
Ladies don’t want you to see them when their hair and face aren’t done up. Ladies care deeply about what you think of their appearance, no matter how long you’ve been dating.
11. Family values. 
Ladies have strong relationships with their mothers. Only in Ladyland did I see mothers and daughters walking hand-in-hand in malls while eating ice cream or talking. I even saw them shopping at grocery stores together, and that was in cities, not little villages. I rarely saw such a sight in Bitchland or Slutland, and when I did, the daughter would treat her mother like an annoyance instead of a queen. I have a suspicion that this strong maternal love is why ladies are so nurturing; they simply learn it from Mom. For this reason, I think they’d make excellent mothers. Before Ladyland I had abandoned all hope of being a father, even considering a vasectomy, but now I think I’ll leave it on the table since I know ladies do a bang-up job raising my hairy spawn.
12. Not too affectionate. 
Besides handholding, ladies are shy about being affectionate in public. She’s not ashamed to touch you, but she won’t exactly go out of her way to make you feel like the most important man in the world. Their ability to be verbally affectionate is even worse. While a slut will tell you “I like you” after just fifteen minutes, a Lady may take a couple weeks. She’s not slutty after all.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar